GUN SURRENDER PROGRAM
AND TRIGGERLOCK GIVEAWAY
NO QUESTIONS ASKED
W A N T E D
*** - WE WILL PAY - ***
OPERABLE HANDGUNS $80.00
OPERABLE ASSAULT WEAPONS $150.00
SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2012 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
SUNDAY, APRIL 22, 2012 1:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
WRAP UP YOUR UNLOADED GUN AND TIE OR TAPE IT, THEN PUT IT IN A BOX, BAG OR CASE AND HELP YOURSELF TO A REWARD!!!!
Sacred Heart Parish Hall
Questions & Answers
1. What is the gun surrender program? It is our way to reduce the number of
dangerous guns in
2. Can I be arrested for turning in a gun? NO. We want to reduce the number of guns that might be used by criminals or cause injury, death or suffering.
3. I’m a good citizen, is this program for me? Most guns are owned by law-abiding people. But, guns may be stolen in a burglary, found by a child even if the gun is locked up, used unexpectedly during a heated argument or during a time of great stress. Tragedies do happen with guns owned by good citizens.
4. What kind of guns can I turn in? Any firearm or weapon can be surrendered, but payment will only be made for handguns and assault weapons in operable condition.
5. How do I know if my gun is an assault weapon? Go to the New Jersey State Police Website – www.NJSP.org, click on Public Information, New Jersey Firearms Laws, NJ Attorney General Guidelines, Assault Firearms.